When we created a new Xamarin.Android application project, a folder named Resources was created in Solution Explorer:
Let's analyze the structure of our Resources folder in detail.
For an Android application structure, almost everything other than the actual code is a resource.
A resource can be any of the following, but are not limited to the following:
- Any image or icon used in the application
- They go in the drawable folder
- Application View
- View files for the application, that is, the Main.axml file that we created
- Goes in the layout folder
- These are text strings that are used across the application
- For instance, ...