1. Which of the following is nota valid combination for composite partitioning?
A. Range partitioning with hash partitioning
B. List partitioning with hash partitioning
C. Range partitioning with list partitioning
2. What data population methods can be used on a compressed table that result in the data being compressed?
3. ______________ partitioned indexes are defined independently of the data partitions, and ______________ partitioned indexes have a one-to-one relationship with the data partitions.
4. Explain the functions of the Parallel Execution Coordinator in parallel processing.
5. For which of the following SQL commands ...