1. Kurt Lewin and Dorwin Cartwright, Resolving Social Conflicts and Field Theory in Social Science. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association, 1997.
2. Ira Chaleff, The Courageous Follower: Standing Up to and for Our Leaders. San Francisco: Berrett-Koehler, 2009.
3. Barbara Kellerman, The End of Leadership. New York: HarperBusiness, 2012.
4. Louise Gikow, Sesame Street: A Celebration of 40 Years of Life on the Street, New York: Black Dog and Leventhal Publishers, 2009.
5. Rüdiger Schollmeier, “A Definition of Peer-to-Peer Networking for the Classification of Peer-to-Peer Architectures and Applications.” Peer-to-Peer Computing, 2001. Proceedings. First International Conference on IEEE, 2001. 101-2.
6. “Romney’s ...