We have been able to recover these specification snippets from the time the original project was written:
- The Alexandria software should be able to store books and lend them to users, who have the power to return them. The user can also query the system for books, by author, book title, status, and ID.
- There is no time frame for returning the books.
- The books can also be censored as this is considered important for business reasons.
- The software should not accept new users.
- The user should be told, at any moment, the server's time.