You might be working in an agile or waterfall environment. Maybe you have well-defined procedures that were battle-tested through years of hard work, or maybe you just started your own start-up. No matter what the situation was, you likely faced at least one, if not more, of the following pains, problems, or causes for unsuccessful delivery:
- Part of your team is kept out of the loop during the creation of requirements, specifications, or user stories
- Most, if not all, of your tests are manual, or you don't have tests at all
- Even though you have automated tests, they do not detect real problems
- Automated tests are written and executed when it's too late for them to provide any real value to the project
- There is always something more ...