There are many reasons companies choose to collaborate, from leveraging each other’s expertise to entering a new market or territory.
• Fuels innovation
• Decreases costs as a result of pooling resources
• Increases productivity
• Instant gain in people, infrastructure, culture, regulation
• Achieves rapid strategic growth
• Offers access to both local and distant markets
• Economies of scale and market power
Types of Partnerships
Strategic alliances are on the rise. According to PwC, 48% of global CEO’s planned to pursue a strategic alliance in 2019. In a continually unstable ...