Get full access to The Manager's Pocket Guide to Creativity and 60K+ other titles, with free 10-day trial of O'Reilly.
There's also live online events, interactive content, certification prep materials, and more.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Reinvent the Wheel? No Thanks,Haven’t Got the Time
About This Pocket Guide
PART ONE: THE FUNDAMENTALS
1. Assessing Personal Creativity
2. Uncreative Habits: Nine Ways We Close Off Creativity
3. Understanding the Creative Process
4. Uncreative Processes: More Classic Ways we Close Off Creativity
5. The Building Blocks of Creativity
PART TWO: PROCESS TOOLS AND TRANSFERAL
6. The Creatercize Activity
7. The Magic Toolbox
8. Three-Step Word Association
9. Category Expansion
10. Surfacing Assumptions
11. The Fault Pair Tree
12. What/How Thinking
13. Transferal: Creating a Climate for Creativity
Get The Manager's Pocket Guide to Creativity now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.
Get Mark Richards’s Software Architecture Patterns ebook to better understand how to design components—and how they should interact.