In a competitive age, thought leadership has emerged as a subtle but powerful way to grow your business, establish credibility and demonstrate expertise, build your profile and forge relationships with prospects and customers. Thought leadership material can take many forms, including public speaking, websites, the media, advertising, writing books, online forums, webinars and blogging. This book will show you how to take your great ideas and craft them into a clear point of view which can influence others.
The book is organised into three parts:
1. Think: Defines thought leadership and how to transform your great ideas into effective thought leadership material.
2. Write: Shows you how to articulate your ideas into effective communication.
3. Grow: Demonstrates how thought leadership can be marketed to grow your business and profile.
Shows you how to go from expert to influential thought leader
Written by Grant Butler, former Australian Financial Review journalist and now managing director of Australia's largest corporate writing firm.
Explains techniques used by politicians, public figures and the CEOs of our biggest companies.
Think Write Grow studies the techniques of the great communicators of recent times, from Barack Obama and Boris Johnson to Tim Flannery and Malcolm Turnbull.
Table of contents
- Table of Contents
- Title Page
Part 1: Think
- Chapter 1: What is Thought Leadership?
- Chapter 2: What Is Thought Leadership Marketing?
- Chapter 3: Who Are Thought Leaders?
- Chapter 4: Finding Your Sweet Spot
- Chapter 5: Types of Thought Leadership Material
Part 2: Write
- Chapter 6: Preparing to Write
- Chapter 7: Writing to Capture, Convince and Close
- Chapter 8: Writing: Words, Flow and Storytelling
- Chapter 9: Editing and Revisions
Part 3: Grow
- Chapter 10: The Benefits of Thought Leadership
- Chapter 11: Your Investment
- Chapter 12: Strategy and Promotion
- Title: Think Write Grow: How to Become a Thought Leader and Build Your Business by Creating Exceptional Articles, Blogs, Speeches, Books and More
- Release date: February 2012
- Publisher(s): Wrightbooks
- ISBN: 9781118208199
You might also like
Business Writing for Technical People
In this book you’ll discover how to give your communication skills an upgrade, exploring the tips …
Content Rules: How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcasts, Videos, Ebooks, Webinars (and More) That Engage Customers and Ignite Your Business
The guide to creating engaging web content and building a loyal following, revised and updated Blogs, …
Ready to Be a Thought Leader?: How to Increase Your Influence, Impact, and Success
The how-to guide to becoming a go-to expert Within their fields, thought leaders are sources of …
Every day, thousands of passionate developers come up with new startup ideas but lack the branding …