In a competitive age, thought leadership has emerged as a subtle but powerful way to grow your business, establish credibility and demonstrate expertise, build your profile and forge relationships with prospects and customers. Thought leadership material can take many forms, including public speaking, websites, the media, advertising, writing books, online forums, webinars and blogging. This book will show you how to take your great ideas and craft them into a clear point of view which can influence others.
The book is organised into three parts:
1. Think: Defines thought leadership and how to transform your great ideas into effective thought leadership material.
2. Write: Shows you how to articulate your ideas into effective communication.
3. Grow: Demonstrates how thought leadership can be marketed to grow your business and profile.
Shows you how to go from expert to influential thought leader
Written by Grant Butler, former Australian Financial Review journalist and now managing director of Australia's largest corporate writing firm.
Explains techniques used by politicians, public figures and the CEOs of our biggest companies.
Think Write Grow studies the techniques of the great communicators of recent times, from Barack Obama and Boris Johnson to Tim Flannery and Malcolm Turnbull.
Table of contents
- Table of Contents
- Title Page
Part 1: Think
- Chapter 1: What is Thought Leadership?
- Chapter 2: What Is Thought Leadership Marketing?
- Chapter 3: Who Are Thought Leaders?
- Chapter 4: Finding Your Sweet Spot
- Chapter 5: Types of Thought Leadership Material
Part 2: Write
- Chapter 6: Preparing to Write
- Chapter 7: Writing to Capture, Convince and Close
- Chapter 8: Writing: Words, Flow and Storytelling
- Chapter 9: Editing and Revisions
Part 3: Grow
- Chapter 10: The Benefits of Thought Leadership
- Chapter 11: Your Investment
- Chapter 12: Strategy and Promotion
- Title: Think Write Grow: How to Become a Thought Leader and Build Your Business by Creating Exceptional Articles, Blogs, Speeches, Books and More
- Release date: February 2012
- Publisher(s): Wrightbooks
- ISBN: 9781118208199
You might also like
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
Blogging For Dummies, 7th Edition
The bestselling blogging book—updated in a new edition! Ready to make your mark on the online …
The Art of Leadership
Many people think leadership is a higher calling that resides exclusively with a select few who …
Head First Design Patterns, 2nd Edition
You know you don’t want to reinvent the wheel, so you look to design patterns—the lessons …