PowerGUI and vEcoShell
In this chapter, you will learn to:
- Understand GUI Environments inManaging Automation
- Use PowerPacks to Manage Automation Scripts
- Making a Connection to vCenter Server
- Working with Links and Actions
- Using the VMware PowerPack for Reporting
- Using the VMware PowerPack for Administration Tasks
- Importing the VMware Community PowerPack
- Creating a PowerPack
In every chapter so far, we have used the standard PowerShell console to execute all the sample scripts, which have been stored in text files with .ps1 extensions. Now, we will examine two GUI automation tools that instead enable scripts to be presented in graphical form for execution.
Understand GUI Environments in Managing Automation
PowerGUI is a graphical ...