2. Basic Photo Corrections
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Understand image resolution and size.
• View and access files in Adobe Bridge.
• Straighten and crop an image.
• Adjust the tonal range of an image.
• Use the Spot Healing Brush tool to repair part of an image.
• Use the content-aware Patch tool to remove or replace objects.
• Use the Clone Stamp tool to touch up areas.
• Remove digital artifacts from an image.
• Apply the Smart Sharpen filter to finish retouching photos.
This lesson will take about an hour to complete. Please log in to your account on peachpit.com to download the lesson files for ...