Perform the following steps:
- Sign in to the AWS Management Console and open the DynamoDB console at https://console.aws.amazon.com/dynamodb/.
- In the DynamoDB navigation pane, choose Tables and choose user-visits.
- On the user-visits pane, choose the Items* tab.
- Choose Create Item.
- In the Create Item popup:
- Under EventId String, type 324
- Under EventDay Number, type 20171001
- Choose + > Append>Number, for field, type EventCount, and for Number, type 3
- Choose Save
You will now see a new record has been added in the Items tab in the lower-right pane, as the scan has also been done automatically.
DynamoDB is a managed NoSQL database, which means that each row can have different columns, and the names of the ...