Managing Data Using Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Knowing usage of Structured Query Language (SQL) in managing data.
- Knowing usefulness of data definition and manipulation commands.
- Learning SELECT statement to fetch data from a database.
- Understanding different types of constraints.
- Learning how to use different functions given in a database management system.
- Understanding the application of special operators.
- Retrieving data with complex nested, or sub query.
- Summarizing data using advanced SQL, such as rollup, cube and crosstab.
In Relational Database Management System, data is managed by using Fourth Generation Language (4GL), named as Structured Query Language (SQL). Using simple ...