1. Drake Baer, “Evernote’s Quest to Become a 100-Year Startup,” Fast Company (blog), June 13, 2013, http://www.fastcompany.com/3012870/dialed/evernotes-quest-to-become-a-100-year-old-startup.
1. William Harris, Heraclitus: The Complete Fragments, http://community.middlebury.edu/~harris/Philosophy/heraclitus.pdf.
2. Shunryu Suzuki, Zen Mind, Beginner’s Mind (Boston: Shambhala Publications, 2006), 77–81.
3. Nassim Taleb, The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable (New York: Random House, 2010), 324–325. Also his entire Antifragile: Things That Gain from Disorder (New York: Random House, 2012).
4. Thomas K. McCraw, Prophet of Innovation: Joseph Schumpeter and Creative Destruction (Boston: Harvard University ...