Praise for Integrating CMMI® and Agile Development
1. The views expressed here belong to the author and do not necessarily represent the views of PEO STRI, the U.S. Army, or the federal government.
1. The Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) is a process improvement maturity model for the development of products and services developed by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI).
2. An organization’s “business objectives” might not include “process improvement.” Why it is important to start with business objectives is discussed in Chapter 2. Examples of business objectives are provided in Chapter 3.
3. Technical Note CMU/SEI-2008-TN-003, November 2008, “CMMI or Agile: Why Not Embrace Both!”
4. When I use the phrase ...