- We can access Python 2.7.x on the Intel Galileo Gen 2 board:
- After booting the pre-installed SPI image from the flash memory.
- After booting a Yocto Linux from the microSD card, specifically, the IoT Devkit image.
- After booting the pre-installed SPI image and pressing the reboot button three times.
- Once an Intel Galileo Gen 2 board is connected to our LAN, we can access its shell with any utility that allows us to use the following interface and protocol:
- Which of the following libraries has bindings to Python and allows us to work with the I/O on Intel Galileo Gen 2:
- Which of the following packages is a Python module that provides an API similar to the WiringPi module to use general purpose ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.