- The Intel Galileo Gen 2 board provides the following resolution for the analog to digital converter:
- The analog pins allow us to detect a maximum of:
- 4,096 different values, with values ranging from 0 to 4095 (inclusive).
- 16,384 different values, with values ranging from 0 to 16,383 (inclusive).
- 256 different values, with values ranging from 0 to 255 (inclusive).
- We can configure the number of bits we want to use as the resolution by calling the following method of an
- A call to the
read method for a
mraa.Aio instance returns:
- A raw number of units based on the number of the resolution bits configured for the instance.
- A voltage value automatically ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.