- The components for each device in Intel IoT Analytics can be either:
- Actuator or time series.
- Account, actuator or time series.
- Proxy, account, actuator or time series.
- Each time we publish data from a registered device to Intel IoT Analytics, we create:
- An actuator.
- An account.
- An observation.
- A time series is:
- A series of actions performed by an actuator, that is, a collection of actions.
- A series of values captured from a sensor, that is, a collection of observations.
- A series of triggered alarms, that is, a collection of alarms.
- We can use the following command-line utility to activate our board as a device in an Intel IoT Analytics account:
- In order to send observations from a device with the ...
Get Internet of Things with Python now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.