- When we send a high value (1) to a GPIO pin configured as output, the GPIO pin will have:
- 0 V.
- 6 V.
- The voltage specified in the position in which the IOREF jumper is located.
- An instance of the
mraa.Gpio class represents:
- A single GPIO pin in the board.
- All the I/O pins in the board.
- Two GPIO pins in the board.
- When we create an instance of the
mraa.Gpio class, we must specify:
- The pin number as an argument.
- The specific board and a pin number as arguments.
- The pin number and the desired direction:
- Which of the following lines write a high value to the GPIO pin configured as output with the instance of
- Which of the following ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.