We have already used this command so we don't need to go into too much detail. The fission function create command takes several options; the most common ones are:
- --name: This indicates what we want to call our function.
- --env: This indicates the environment we want to deploy our function in. More on environments in the next section.
- --code: The path or URL to the code we wish to deploy.
- --url: The URL we want our function to be available at.
- --method: How we access our function on the preceding URL; the options here are GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, HEAD—if you don't use --method but do use --url it will always default to GET.
As we have already seen in the guestbook example, a fission function create command would look something ...