Q1. UDP is well suited for WebRTC peer connections because of the non-guarantees it makes when delivering data packets. True or false?
Q2. Signaling and negotiation is part of the WebRTC standard and is completely taken care of by the browser. True or false?
Q3. The Session Description Protocol (SDP) is best described as:
- A configuration file for WebRTC
- A way to figure out what video codecs are supported
- A business card for your computer
- A confusing technical document that no one understands
Q4. Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) assists in finding a clean path between two clients in a typical network setup. True or false?
Q5. Which is not true about TURN?
- It requires more bandwidth and processing power than a normal connection ...