Q1. The latest version of the File API has been improved in HTML5 to provide much more functionality than before. True or False?
Q2. Breaking down a file into chunks assists in:
- Sending over slow networks
- Recovering chunks that get lost in transportation
- Sending really large files
- All of the above
Q3. Since both computers speak in binary language, it is easy to send the binary data from a file over the data channel. True or False?
Q4. A file is saved in our example much the same way as:
- Saving a file in Microsoft Word
- Downloading a file from a link
- Copying and pasting a file
Q5. The File API runs inside a sandbox environment, which means that it is prevented from working like other native applications. True or False?