How do you keep your employees engaged, creative, innovative, and productive? Simple: Work human!
From the pioneers of the management strategy that’s transforming businesses worldwide, Making Work Human shows how to implement a culture of performance and gratitude in the workplace—and seize a competitive edge, increase profitability, and drive business momentum.
Leaders of Workhuman, the world’s fastest-growing social recognition and continuous performance management platform, Eric Mosley and Derek Irvine use game-changing data analytics to prove that when a workplace becomes more “human”—when it’s fueled by a culture of gratitude—measurable business results follow. In Making Work Human, they show you how to:
- Apply analytics and artificial intelligence in ways that make work more human, not less
- Expand equity, diversity, and inclusion initiatives and strategies to include a wider range of backgrounds, life experiences, and capabilities
- Use recognition as an actionable strategy to create a truly inclusive, connected culture
“The qualities that make us most human—connection, community, positivity, belonging, and a sense of meaning—have become the corporate fuel for getting things done—for innovating, for thriving in the global marketplace, and for outperforming the competition,” the authors write.
By building a sense of belonging, purpose, meaning, happiness, and energy in every employee, you’ll create a profound connection between your organization and its goals. And Making Work Human provides everything you need to get there.
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- PART I HUMANS AT WORK
- PART II BUILDING A HUMAN ENTERPRISE
- About the Authors
- Title: Making Work Human: How Human-Centered Companies are Changing the Future of Work and the World
- Release date: September 2020
- Publisher(s): McGraw-Hill
- ISBN: 9781260464214
You might also like
Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow, 2nd Edition
Through a series of recent breakthroughs, deep learning has boosted the entire field of machine learning. …
The Manager's Path
Managing people is difficult wherever you work. But in the tech industry, where management is also …
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
The Art of Leadership
Many people think leadership is a higher calling that resides exclusively with a select few who …