2 FACTORS FOR SUCCESS
Personal experiaence has shown that several factors make the difference between a good implementation and a less successful one. I want to highlight:
- some common challenges every implementation faces;
- winning the support of management;
- the importance of training;
- stakeholder management and communications; and
- the decisions and agreements that need to be made before you can propose the implementation of problem management.
It might sound obvious to say this, but it is important to know where you are starting from, so that you know how big a change implementing problem management is going to be. As mentioned in the introduction to this section, different organisations will have different priorities, ...