Book DescriptionFund and Fuel Your Dreams!
You're an entrepreneur with a great idea. But your business needs money. So, do you max out your credit cards, borrow from friends and family, and do everything yourself? Or do you make a devil's bargain with some venture capitalist who'll demand a tenfold return and could easily take your business out from under you?
No and no! You don't have to bootstrap, and you don't have to sell out! Jenny Kassan says the landscape of investment capital is far larger and more diverse than most people realize. She illuminates the vast range of capital-raising strategies available to mission-driven entrepreneurs and provides a six-step process for finding and enlisting investors who are a match with your personal goals and aspirations. The plan you create will inspire you, excite you, and help you achieve your dreams!
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- A Note to Readers
- Introduction: You Can Raise Capital on Your Own Terms
- Part One: setting the stage
- Part Two: create your customized capital raising plan
- Conclusion: Pulling It All Together—Your Go-to-Market Plan
- Readers’ Resources Website
- About the Author
- Title: Raise Capital on Your Own Terms
- Release date: October 2017
- Publisher(s): Berrett-Koehler Publishers
- ISBN: 9781523084739