The Quick Guide to Growing and Nurturing Top Talent
In a business world vastly transformed by technology and global competition, one fact hasn't changed: Those who do the best job developing talent are the industry leaders.
This quick-access guide provides everything you need to develop the kind of engaged, self-reliant, mindful employees that make organizations great.
Packed with strategies, tactics, and tips you can start putting to use right away, The Talent Assessment and Development Pocket Tool Kit gives you instant access to create a powerful workforce that will launch your company to the top.
Talent Assessment and Development Pocket Tool Kit contains:
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Chapter 1 Back to Basics
- Chapter 2 Culture: The Secret Sauce
- Chapter 3 The Coaching Staff: Who Is Doing What and When?
- Chapter 4 The Roster
- Chapter 5 The Game Changer: Millennials
- Chapter 6 Keep It Current!
- Chapter 7 The Playbook
- Chapter 8 Mentoring: A Development Advantage
- Chapter 9 Locker Essentials
- What’s Next?
- About the Authors
- Title: Talent Assessment and Development Pocket Tool Kit: How to Get the Most out of Your Best People
- Release date: June 2014
- Publisher(s): McGraw-Hill
- ISBN: 9780071841009
You might also like
Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow, 2nd Edition
Through a series of recent breakthroughs, deep learning has boosted the entire field of machine learning. …
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
The Manager's Path (Audio Book)
Managing people is difficult wherever you work. But in the tech industry, where management is also …
Fluent Python, 2nd Edition
Python’s simplicity lets you become productive quickly, but often this means you aren’t using everything it …