The Quick Guide to Growing and Nurturing Top Talent
In a business world vastly transformed by technology and global competition, one fact hasn't changed: Those who do the best job developing talent are the industry leaders.
This quick-access guide provides everything you need to develop the kind of engaged, self-reliant, mindful employees that make organizations great.
Packed with strategies, tactics, and tips you can start putting to use right away, The Talent Assessment and Development Pocket Tool Kit gives you instant access to create a powerful workforce that will launch your company to the top.
Talent Assessment and Development Pocket Tool Kit contains:
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Chapter 1 Back to Basics
- Chapter 2 Culture: The Secret Sauce
- Chapter 3 The Coaching Staff: Who Is Doing What and When?
- Chapter 4 The Roster
- Chapter 5 The Game Changer: Millennials
- Chapter 6 Keep It Current!
- Chapter 7 The Playbook
- Chapter 8 Mentoring: A Development Advantage
- Chapter 9 Locker Essentials
- What’s Next?
- About the Authors
- Title: Talent Assessment and Development Pocket Tool Kit: How to Get the Most out of Your Best People
- Release date: June 2014
- Publisher(s): McGraw-Hill
- ISBN: 9780071841009