- A/B testing, More questions than answers
- achievable (task criteria), Formulating a Discussion Guide (with Tasks), 3. Define the [criteria].
- administering surveys, How Many Customers Do I Need to Validate a Hypothesis?
- Air Force cockpit size example, The Concept
- Alvarez, Cindy, Debrief, Reward Participation with “Exclusivity”, Types of Customers, Formulating a Problem Hypothesis
- analogies in storytelling, Stories
- “average man”, The Concept
- Basadur, Min, Formulating Ideas
- behaviors, separating persons from, A great hypothesis is specific
- Bergh, Chip, The Problem
- Betamax example, Plotting Events Using a Storyboard
- blitzing activity, Formulating Ideas
- Brown, Paul, The Feature
- Build action (see Formulating action (CDC))
- business goals, prioritizing ideas ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.