In the following chapters, you will learn much more than technical or fundamental analysis. You will learn about yourself and how you trade.
Stress is a risk that you must manage if you are going to be a successful trader over a long period of time. To be able to last in this business, you are going to have to focus on improving your trading skills each day and focus on your trading goals years in advance.
Part Five focuses on the psychology of trading, your place in the forex market, and how you can adapt to survive. Your entrepreneurial skills brought you to forex, however those skills will lead to your downfall if you do not learn how to harness that energy.
In Part Five, you will learn:
• How to understand your own trading.
• How retail traders fit in the market.
• How professional traders fit in the market.
• How you can use the pros as your guide.
• How to manage the risk of stress.
• How to manage the risk of money.
• How to keep a trade journal.
• How to use a trade journal properly.
• How to improve your trading skills.
• How to plan your trading like a business.
• How to budget your trading long-term.
• How to survive, grow, and prosper.