To succeed in the wealth management business, you need to add value and earn trust every day. The plan is to be a student of the business, to grow as a leader, and to cultivate a growth mindset. Are you ready?
- Growth starts with self‐awareness and working on increasing emotional intelligence, and leaders with a growth mindset cultivate such self‐awareness. They know themselves and they know their strengths as well as their weaknesses. They start with a vision and purpose.A growth mindset requires good energy. Great leaders take care of themselves.
- A growth mindset is rooted in credibility. Great leaders have credibility and work hard to stay credible.
- Leaders with a growth mindset are grateful and humble. Practicing gratitude and humility keeps them curious, always learning, and, as a result, adaptable.
- Growth inspires and is inspiring: leaders with a growth mindset inspire by example.
- A growth mindset is characterized by optimism and a sense of possibility. Great leaders live in a world of possibility and they take their people into this world.
- Growth is impossible without communication and leaders with a growth mindset are great communicators. This means they are great listeners ...