I like my new phone, my computer works just fine, my calculator is perfect, but Lord, I miss my mind!
Is social media harming your wellbeing? How many of the following could you answer ‘yes’ to?
- You feel compelled to look at social media sites every day.
- You feel frustrated with spending so much time online; you feel like you're wasting time.
- You've become obsessed with how many ‘likes’ you and other people get.
- You're overly concerned about your online image and keeping up appearances.
- You're replacing real life interactions with social media interactions; your partner, kids, or friends often complain they don't have your full attention because your phone is a continual distraction.
- Looking at social ...