Have you figured out the basics of making a podcast, but now want to make a great podcast, and possibly make some money? Tricks of the Podcasting Masters holds the answers to questions such as:
How do I interact with listeners and get them to come back next week?
How do I conduct a great interview over the phone?
How do I attract sponsors?
How do I stay motivated?
The authors share their experiences with the 'casts they've produced regularly since podcasting began, including "podCast411" and "Geek Fu Action Grip," and draw from more than 100 interviews with podcasting's stars. With this book, you will be able to take your craft to the next level and create a business around your podcasts.
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Contents at a Glance
- Table of Contents
- About the Authors
- We Want to Hear from You!
- Reader Services
- Part I Laying Your Foundation
Part II Refining Your Podcast and Your Skills
- Chapter 5 Getting Started
- Chapter 6 Your “Script”
- Chapter 7 The Art of the Interview
- Chapter 8 Music—Issues and Sources
- Chapter 9 The Audible Written Word
- Chapter 10 The Great Editing Debate
- Chapter 11 Keeping the Podcast Consistent
- Chapter 12 You’re Nothing Without Your Audience
- Part III Marketing and Promotion
- Title: Tricks of the Podcasting Masters
- Release date: May 2006
- Publisher(s): Que
- ISBN: 0789735741
You might also like
Basics of Podcasting
Understand the fundamentals of podcasting technology and put this mainstream communications tool to use in your …
Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Podcasting
Has anyone ever told you that you should be on radio? While radio can be hard …
Raindance Producers' Lab Lo-To-No Budget Filmmaking, 2nd Edition
First published in 2012. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
The word is out: content marketing is king. But when nearly every business has a blog, …