This chapter covers the following subjects:
• VMware vSphere Client—This section covers using the vSphere Client to perform vSphere administration.
• ESXCLI Command Set—This section covers using the esxcli namespace to perform ESXi server administration.
• vmkfstools Command—This section covers using the
vmkfstools command to perform VMFS and virtual disk administration.
• esxtop/resxtop—This section covers the use of the local
esxtop and remote
resxtop commands to retrieve real-time metrics regarding the resource utilization of an ESXi host.
• vCLI and vMA—This section covers implementing and using the vCLI from the vSphere Management Appliance (vMA). The section covers utilities and options, such as connection ...