This chapter covers the following subjects:
• Install and Configure VMware Update Manger (VUM)—This section covers installing and configuring VUM.
• Repositories and Offline Bundles—This section covers utilizing shared repositories and offline bundles.
• Create and Modify Baseline Groups—This section covers creating and configuring baselines and baseline groups.
• Orchestrated vSphere Upgrades—This section covers orchestrating vSphere upgrades using VUM.
• Troubleshooting and Reporting—This section covers troubleshooting VUM issues and producing VUM reports using Excel and SQL Server Query.
• Upgrading vApps and Appliances—This section covers using VUM to update vApps and virtual appliances and controlling the reboot ...