9. Using an iPod to Store and View Photos
In This Chapter
- Learn how an iPod is a perfect companion to a digital camera.
- Move photos onto an iPod.
- View pictures on an iPod.
- Add some flair by viewing your pictures in slideshows.
- Connect your iPod to a TV to show your photos and slideshows on a bigger screen.
- Turn things around and move photos from the iPod to your computer.
If you have a digital camera (it seems as if everyone does these days) your iPod is a great companion to it. You can store digital images on the iPod, where you can view them and perform other cool image tricks, such as watching slideshows accompanied by the great tunes your iPod contains. Check out the following list of photographic tricks your iPod can perform:
- Use iTunes ...