A tough, challenging, and eventful journey is outlined in this cutting-edge business story. Greg, the company President, uses the latest edition of the trusted industry standard, The Oliver Wight Class A Checklist for Business Excellence, to transform his business from mediocrity to industry leading performance. What he learns about senior management responsibilities and behaviors drives him to achieve outstanding rewards and benefits, not the least of which is his company's survival.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Chapter 1 - OPPORTUNITY
- Chapter 2 - FACT-FINDING—GREG MEETS HIS TEAM
- Chapter 3 - GREG’S DIRECTIVES
- Chapter 4 - BREAKDOWN
- Chapter 5 - LISTENING . . .
- Chapter 6 - . . . AND LEARNING
- Chapter 7 - OBSERVING
- Chapter 8 - POSSIBILITIES
- Chapter 9 - BEGINNING
- Chapter 10 - HOPE
- Chapter 11 - DECISION TIME
- Chapter 12 - KICK-OFF …
Chapter 13 - INVOLVEMENT
- Product Management Team: Leader, Yanitza Gonzales
- Demand Management Team: Leader, Jeff Black
- Supply Management Team: Leader, Janice Hackworth
- Master Supply Planning, Capacity Planning, and Material Requirements Planning ...
- Production Operations Team: Leader, Bill Bates
- Supplier Scheduling and Purchasing Team: Leader, Pauline Powell
- Finance Team: Leader, Gordon Fast
- Inventory Accuracy Team: Leader, Francis Brandon; Data Integrity Team: Leader, ...
- Chapter 14 - EDUCATION, EDUCATION, EDUCATION…
- Chapter 15 - PROCESS DESIGN
- Chapter 16 - CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Chapter 17 - CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- Chapter 18 - COMPETITIVE PRESSURE
- Chapter 19 - CLASS A LEADERSHIP
- Chapter 20 - SUSTAINABILITY AND MORE . . .
- Reader’s Reference Guide
- Title: Achieving Class A Business Excellence: An Executive's Perspective
- Release date: September 2008
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9780470445075