4. Handle the Tools: Analytics Methodology and Tools
“Eating is a necessity, but cooking is an art.”
Getting Familiar with the Tools
As more businesses adopt and start to consume outputs from analytics, it is important for the executives to know how the outputs were produced. Given the complexities surrounding most business applications, learning how to use analytics is similar to taking cooking lessons. The best cooking schools, such as Le Cordon Bleu College in Boston,1 advertises these top four methods (among others) to learn how to cook:
• Practice hands-on training.
• Train under professional chefs.
• Learn in industry-equipped kitchens.
• Focus on perfecting your skills using commercial-grade ...