Are you a sugar addict? Beating Sugar Addiction For Dummies provides you a safe and healthy path to overcome your addiction, eliminate stress eating, and upgrade your nutrition for a healthier lifestyle.
Sugar addiction is a rapidly growing epidemic that can lead to obesity, chronic fatigue, diabetes, and a host of other medical and psychological problems. Beating Sugar Addiction For Dummies helps those who are affected by this commonly overlooked addiction to outsmart their sugar cravings and overcome their addiction. The tips in this book will help you:
- Learn to stop stress eating and perform a nutrition makeover that makes the low-sugar lifestyle easy!
- Stop the frustration of yo-yo dieting, and finally find an eating plan that works.
- Free yourself from the grip of sugar addiction and regain control over your life.
Beating Sugar Addiction For Dummies contains everything you need to start your journey down the road to wellness:
- Four common types of sugar addicts – which one are you?
- Finally understand carbs, protein, and fat with a simple nutrition system for weight loss and healthy eating, including what to choose and what to stay away from
- Detoxing from sugar and performing a kitchen makeover
- Eating mindfully – making purposeful decisions instead of stress eating
- How to survive holidays, restaurants, and special occasions
- Building a support system
- Exercise programs for energy and weight loss
- Speedy low-sugar recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and desserts
- Staying on track and breaking the cycle of failure – including a step-by-step list of exactly what to do when a sugar craving strikes!
If you're one of the millions of people worldwide who relies too much on sugar for energy, comfort, or convenience, Beating Sugar Addiction For Dummies is your no-nonsense guide to decreasing your sugar intake, losing weight, and changing your life for the better!
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Table of Contents
- Part I: Are You a Sugar Addict or a Sweet Freak?
- Part II: Developing Your Low-Sugar or No-Sugar Food Plan
- Part III: Living a Successful Sugar-Busting Lifestyle
- Part IV: Sugar-Busting Recipes
- Part V: The Part of Tens
- Appendix: Metric Conversion Guide
- Cheat Sheet
- Title: Beating Sugar Addiction For Dummies
- Release date: June 2013
- Publisher(s): For Dummies
- ISBN: 9781118546451
You might also like
The AMA Handbook of Business Writing
Just because you’re not a born writer doesn’t mean you should settle for less than perfect …
Many of us feel that we spend too much time in unproductive meetings when we could …
Smarter, Sharper Thinking, 2nd Edition
Boost your brain and gain an edge in everything you do. Smarter Sharper Thinking reveals how …
Life Without Ed: How One Woman Declared Independence from Her Eating Disorder and How You Can Too
The 10th Anniversary Edition of the book that has given hope and inspiration to thousands who …