Your full-color, friendly guide to getting started with HTML5 and CSS3!
HTML and CSS are essential tools for creating dynamic websites and help make your websites even more effective and unique. This friendly-but-straightforward guide gets you started with the basics of the latest versions of HTML and CSS: HTML5 and CSS3. Introducing you to the syntax and structure of the languages, this helpful guide shows you how to create and view a web page, explains ideal usage of HTML5 and CSS3, walks you through the CSS3 rules and style sheets, addresses common mistakes and explains how to fix them, and explores interesting HTML5 tools.
Serves as an ideal introduction to HTML5 and CSS3 for beginners with little to no web development experience
Details the capabilities of HTML5 and CSS3 and how to use both to create responsive, practical, and well-designed websites
Helps you understand how HTML5 and CSS3 are the foundation upon which hundreds of millions of web pages are built
Features full-color illustrations to enhance your learning process
Beginning HTML5 and CSS3 For Dummies is the perfect first step for getting started with the fundamentals of web development and design.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Table of Contents
- Part I: Getting Started with HTML and CSS on the Web
- Part II: Getting the Structure and Text Right
- Part III: Adding Links, Images, and Other Media
- Part IV: Adopting CSS Style
- Part V: Enhancing Your Pages' Look and Feel
- Part VI: The Part of Tens
- Part VII: Appendixes
- About the Authors
- Cheat Sheet
- Connect with Dummies
- Title: Beginning HTML5 and CSS3 For Dummies
- Release date: September 2013
- Publisher(s): For Dummies
- ISBN: 9781118690758