The Brass Account class information is pretty straightforward, but the bank hasn’t told you enough details about how the overdraft system works. In response to your request for further information, the friendly Pontoon National Bank representative tells you the following:
• A Brass Plus Account limits how much money the bank will lend you to cover overdrafts. The default value is $500, but some customers may start with a different limit.
• The bank may change a customer’s overdraft limit.
• A Brass Plus Account charges interest on the loan. The default value is 11.125%, but some customers may start with a different rate.
• The bank may change a customer’s interest rate.
• The account keeps track of how ...