- Basics of spreadsheet
- Start MS-Excel
- MS-Excel screen and its components— Office logo button, quick access toolbar, ribbon, tabs, group, status bar, scroll bar, worksheet tab, row, column headings, active cell, formula bar, name box
- Office button—New, open, save, save As, print, prepare, send, publish, close
- Ribbon—Home, insert, page layout, formulas, data, review, view, add-ins
- Home tab—Clipboard, font, alignment, number, styles, cells, editing
- Insert tab—Tables, illustrations, charts, links, text
- Page layout tab—Themes, page setup, scale to fit, sheet options, arrange
- Formulas tab—Function library, defined names, formula auditing, calculation
- Data tab—Get external data, connections, sort and filter, ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.