Digital Portfolio Do’s and Don’ts
There are some basic things to remember when planning and executing a digital portfolio to be stored on a CD or presented on a website. Always remember that the work should represent you and your skills above all.
1. Do ask for help from your computer wizard friends.
2. Do save your work on a CD in a format compatible with both Macs and PCs.
3. Do attach a written statement with your CD explaining the contents of the portfolio.
4. Do choose the best images of completed projects, as well as media clips.
5. Do look for website domain providers that offer templates that will help you design a ...