Portfolio Presentation Do’s and Don’ts
1. Do plan a beginning, a middle, and an end for the portfolio presentation.
2. Do take time to meet the interviewers and establish eye contact.
3. Do project your voice and speak clearly.
4. Do remember good grooming and professional manners and appearance.
5. Do review your portfolio materials often and always prior to your interview.
6. Do plan a short summary for each project.
7. Do make sure the portfolio layout is clear.
8. Do make sure that project sequences do not compete with each other.
9. Do make sure that projects are labeled and keyed properly.
10. Do make sure to have ...