Get full access to Enterprise Project Governance: A Guide to the Successful Management of Projects Across the Organization and 60K+ other titles, with free 10-day trial of O'Reilly.
There's also live online events, interactive content, certification prep materials, and more.
1. Introduction to Enterprise Project Governance
2. The Essence of Enterprise Project Governance
3. Linking Strategy to Portfolio
4. Risk Management: Dealing with Uncertainty
5. Project Portfolio Management: The Right Combination of the Right Projects
6. Turning Strategy into Reality
7. Organizing for Enterprise Project Governance
8. Stakeholder Management and the Pivotal Role of the Sponsor
9. EPG Performance: Beyond Time, Cost, and Quality
10. EPG in Mega Projects, Joint Ventures, and Alliances
11. EPG for Different Types of Projects
12. The EPG Plan: A Roadmap to Transformation and Success
13. Challenges and Roadblocks
Appendix: Sarbanes-Oxley Compliant Projects
Notes and Sources ...
Get Enterprise Project Governance: A Guide to the Successful Management of Projects Across the Organization now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.
Get Mark Richards’s Software Architecture Patterns ebook to better understand how to design components—and how they should interact.