Combat flat sales, capture new markets, and drive innovation using the Business Genome approach
The Business Genome is a proprietary database that tracks company data, maps it across data of all industries, detects patterns, and determines precisely how that company should plan for the future.
In Find Your Next, Business Genome creator Andrea Kates explains how to ensure growth and prosperity in years to come. She provides the tools you need to create you business “genome,” or DNA—your company’s unique position in today’s market based on strengths, challenges, industry trends, and other factors—match it to that of a successful company in another industry, then model your own decisions on those of the matching company.
Table of Contents
- Cover Page
- Find Your Next
- Copyright Page
- Content Page
- Foreword by Don Tapscott
- Part 1 The Business Genome Approach
- Part 2 The Business Genome Elements
- Part 3 Case Studies
- Title: Find Your Next: Using the Business Genome Approach to Find Your Company’s Next Competitive Edge
- Release date: November 2011
- Publisher(s): McGraw-Hill
- ISBN: 9780071778541