'Not to be part of the social media revolution is to miss out. Jon Reed really gets it and shows you how to join in.'
Suzanne Moore, Columnist, The Guardian
CAN YOUR BUSINESS AFFORD TO BE WITHOUT IT?
If you want to grow your business, how do you get the word out about your product or service? By going where your market is -- and these days, that's online.
This step-by-step guide to online marketing is straightforward, easy to understand and demonstrates simple, affordable and effective ways to:
- Design your website -- how to create a site and make sure your customers can find it
- Use social media to your advantage -- how to reach your market on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram and more
- Create engaging online content -- how to publish valuable, interesting and sharable content for your blog, podcast and website
- Develop an online marketing plan -- build your customised plan and measure your results
Covering every major online platform, and some smaller ones too, Get Up to Speed with Online Marketing will show you exactly how to maximise each one and develop a cohesive, effective online strategy with a limited budget, or even for free!
˜Packed with practical, no-nonsense insight that allows you not only to keep up but to get ahead."
Justin Cooke, CEO, POSSIBLE and Chair, British Interactive Media Association
Table of Contents
- About the author
- Preface to the second edition
- Part One Get strategic
- Part Two Get online
- Part Three Get creative
- Part Four Get out there
- Part Five Get help
- An A–Z of online marketing
- Title: Get Up to Speed with Online Marketing, 2nd Edition
- Release date: October 2013
- Publisher(s): Pearson Business
- ISBN: 9781292001166