• What are the three stages of production?
• What are the differences between digital and analog production techniques?
• Why is production terminology different?
• Who makes up the production team?
• What is production aesthetics?
• How has the history of production developed?
Media production requires both analog and digital technologies. The advent of digital technologies stimulated a number of important changes in media production, including the convergence of technologies as well as corporate integration. This chapter explores significant developments encouraged by digital media at the same time that it confirms the continuing value of some analog ...