• Why is it necessary to think visually?
• What are the preparations for scriptwriting?
• What are the script formats?
• How do fiction and nonfiction scripts differ?
• What are dramatic and narrative script structures?
• What are rhetorical and expository script structures?
Scriptingwriting is narrative art that requires great storytelling capabilities, familiarity with specific screenwriting formats, and an understanding of visualization, that is, how written words are transformed into concrete sounds and images.
Scriptwriting can be divided into two basic categories: fiction and nonfiction. Many feature films, television series, miniseries, serials, made-for-TV movies, interactive games, and ...