In the previous chapter you learned how to build the basics for an Angry Birds-like game. But you still have a lot to learn. You need a target to aim at and blocks to protect the target. It’s also an opportunity to introduce tables, which perform some very advance optimization. Last but not least, you will build a very cool menu system.
In this chapter, you will:
- Build the target and blocks.
- Use the Particles effect feature.
- Learn about GameSalad tables.
- Optimize your game with tables.
- Create a cool menu system.
What would a canon game be without target and blocks to protect the target? In this section, you will ...