There are multiple ways a device can be un-enrolled from AirWatch. The following are some of the ways both the administrator and/or user can un-enroll a device from AirWatch:
- From the device a user can un-enroll by completing the following steps:
- iOS: Open the AirWatch Workspace app. Log in with your password. Click on the icon that looks like a gear in the top-right corner and then on Un-enroll.
- Android: Open the AirWatch Workspace app. Log in with your password. Click on Apps icon in the bottom-right corner and then on the Settings option, click on Un-enroll.
- From the Self-Service Portal:
- Once logged in, select device and then Enterprise Wipe.
- From the Admin Console:
- As an administrator, log in to the console. Navigate to Devices ...