- D. Bell and H. Wang (2000). A Formalism for Relevance and its Application in Feature Subset Selection. Machine Learning, 41(2):175–195.
- J. Doak (1992). An Evaluation of Feature Selection Methods and their Application to Computer Security. Technical Report CSE–92–18, Davis, CA: University of California, Department of Computer Science.
- M. Ben-Bassat (1982). Use of Distance Measures, Information Measures and Error Bounds in Feature Evaluation. In P. R. Krishnaiah and L. N. Kanal, editors, Handbook of Statistics, volume 2, pages 773–791, North Holland.
- Littlestone N, Warmuth M (1994) The weighted majority algorithm. Information Computing 108(2):212–261
- Breiman L., Friedman J.H., Olshen R.A., Stone C.J. (1984) Classification and Regression Trees ...
Get Machine Learning: End-to-End guide for Java developers now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.