Wherein the topics covered in the previous chapters are summarized and presented in the form of nine questions to identify a game’s vision and guide its purposeful design. The questions are as follows:
• What is the game about?
• What is the game’s purpose/communicative goal?
• Literal or metaphorical approach?
• Does the metaphor fit the game’s experiential gestalt?
• Should the game model “how it works” or “what it feels like”?
• How encompassing should the system that shall be modeled in the game be?
• From which perspective should ...